Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Clutch #3- Long time goals



So this is clutch #3 of the year. This female I've had for a long time, and gave her a few years off before trying again this year. I didn't put her with the male for long, so I can't say I was not surprised when I saw her flat tire-ing a few days ago.

But I went back in to check on her last night, and she was already on eggs.

She was paired up with the Spider het TSK Axanthic het Albino.


As the photo states, there were six eggs and one slug. Hopefully this will be a better clutch for hitting on the Snow Spider.

I've been trying for this project for almost five years now, and I am hoping to finally get it.

Fingers crossed!


And while checking, I saw this happen. This pairing is one of the few that I am still allowing to happen at this point, and I'm excited to see if it comes to fruition.

So yeah.

The season has come pretty early this year, and I'm ready for the babies!

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: