Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vacation Recap

So yeah, I'm back.

We went on a cruise on the Mexican Riviera. It was Joel's first time cruising, so that was fun.

Several things to take away from the trip, as will be listed below:

1) Cruises are attended with the majority of the passengers well over 60 years old. (And in our case, many many people from Canada)

2) Mexico is really nice (where we stopped- Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, La Paz and Loreto)

3) Snorkeling *in clear water* is awesome, and I would do it all the time if I could.

4) Whale sharks are also awesome, but if you can't see through the water clearly, you will not be able to see them clearly.

5) Whales move relatively fast. If you don't look and have your camera in the right area at the right time, you will miss an awesome shot.

6) Sea turtles look like trash from up high on a boat, and don't swim very fast.

7) There is such thing as too much food. This occurs often on cruise ships.

8) I didn't take enough photos.


















I hope you enjoyed the photos.

It takes me back to a time where I didn't have to worry about anything but not getting ill from walking on moving ground.

I highly recommend it to those with a thirst for relaxation and are okay with limited quarters.

We will be going again eventually.

Maybe not "soon", but soon enough. 

No comments: