Thursday, March 20, 2014

Eggs!

The second clutch of the year is here, and I am pretty excited about it.

I've spent a lot more time trying to prove out my Hets this year, and it seems to be working out.

The females that have laid so far are both unproven Hets, and I can't wait to see if they prove!

The TSK Axanthic female that laid last night is a female that was supposed to have proven last year, but did not give me anything close to something I could come to a conclusion on.

Two eggs, three slugs, and the babies that hatched out were both Axanthics.

What am I supposed to do with that?

So now, I get a better chance to see what is going on in there genetically.







Here's to having some really awesome clearly identifiable babies in there with Axanthic and Clown qualities.

I'm going to toast to that.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: