Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reptile Super Show this weekend

Hi!

I am alive, and doing decently.

For those of you who don't know, I am currently in the process of persuing my Masters degree, and have been in classes over the last few months to prepare for the GRE. This is why I have not been blogging, or really making much of a splash on the internet as I had been over the last few years.

My nose has been in the books.

BUT!!!

The Reptile Super Show is in Pomona this weekend, and "we" will be there.

You notice the "we"? Yeah...

Let me explain.

Heather's Herps will be there all weekend.

I, as Heather, will only be there on Sunday.

I will be in class on Saturday. BOOOOOOO...

But at least I can make it out to be there on Sunday. I'm pretty excited about that.

Joel and my friends Lydia and Manda will be helping me while I am gone.

Mr. Heather will be my proxy.

Be nice to him!

Anyway, I wanted to put that out there, since the last post I made was about Lodi... Shame on me.

Have a great day, my friends! I will be back shortly!

No comments: