Monday, February 13, 2017

New week, new thoughts

This weekend was very productive for getting things ready to move.

But, what it also did was make me realize how much stuff I have, and how long I've been doing this!

My equipment has been with me for years and years, and some rack makers that I own product from no longer are even in the business!

I also had no idea that Herpstat now makes a 6 probe thermostat.
WHAAAAAA? That's fantastic! I wish I had that five years ago..

I feel like I need to get my things in order, and then get updated with more modern and sleek equipment and collection.

I'm old school, apparently, even without trying to be.

It will be even more interesting when I get back to doing shows.

I have lost track of a lot of people over the years, including old customers. I'm sure many of them are doing fantastic, and if you are reading this and have been a prior customer of mine, do post a comment letting me know how you are doing! I'd love to know how far you have come over the years.

What I have found is that some of my old school reptile friends are no longer with us, including several of my close friends from back in the day.

This leads me to muse and share this thought with you:

Life is so short. Enjoy who you can when you can. Don't take anything for granted. 

I never expected to have to say goodbye to these people, and it breaks my heart to know I couldn't be there for them being put to rest.

But, it also reminds me how close you can be to people you have created connections with, and how deep those friendships run.

I have been blessed with great friends in this industry, and I look forward to seeing many of them again very soon.

Until next time, my friends.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Hello! Good to know you're doing well and still at it! :-] I purchased a male Genetic Stripe from you as well as a twin Piebald boy. Both are doing great and have given me adorable babies!

Madonaldo said...


Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with HIV is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr Abalaka .. I have read about Dr Abalaka the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases HIV, Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, Hps,Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of HIV. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for two weeks and today when i went for test i was tested HIV negative. you can reach him through his contact email dr.abalaka@outlook.com he will help you out.Doctor Abalaka the herbal man who cured,,,, HIV virus Herpes virus and Thrombosis virus, come and get your medicine today and be free for those sickness,,,,,,,.or you can contact him on dr.abalaka@outlook.com good testimony await you