Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekend!

The weekend is coming, and I am not sure what is happening other than more packing.

It is soon to be Valentines Day, and of course that means the obligatory date night/dinner/chocolate/roses kind of thing.

I have to say, I don't tend to partake in it, nor do I really condone it.

Why must it be only one day? Why not other random days, when it is not expected? Surprise your loved one with random kindnesses throughout the year.

I digress, however, as I know this will again come up on Tuesday when it is actually the day of reckoning.

I am moving a bunch of old racks and incubators, tubs and supplies as much as I can so as not to move it again across the country.

It is shocking how much stuff you accumulate over the years. I honestly have no idea how I managed to keep all of this stuff and subsequently forget about it until its time to move.

It's a fascinating thing, that.

So of course, in the journey to clear out, I have found many more items that I am glad to have recovered.

YAY!

Such as Marty Cohen.

You all remember Marty Cohen?

If not, please visit here:

http://heathersherpsblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/adventures-of-marty-cohen.html

And here:

http://heathersherpsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-adventure-in-life-of-marty.html

Yes, I still have him, and yes, he still lives in the snake room.

Ah, memories.

Until next time, my friends!

No comments: