Thursday, November 29, 2012

It is Complete....

It is DONE, my friends.


The plans for the 2013 breeding season have been completed!

I apologize for not being around yesterday, but the list took precendence over the blog, and therefore, things got done!

I also took some pictures for my friends on Facebook to share on my Facebook Page, and thus shall share the better ones here, for my loyal readers!

Of course, I also was trying to see if I was going to win the Powerball lottery, which fortunately enough for me, my brother helped get me a ticket.

Sadly, I didn't win.

Life goes on.

So the list is done, random 2012 babies have been photographed, and other than needing a more reliable rodent supplier, I am pretty pleased with this upcoming season!

I need to get it rolling, but I need to feed....

Grrrrrr.

Anyway, we are prepping for the Repticon Costa Mesa Show, which is another first in the area. I hope that this show is more popular than the last one, to say the least.

I shall be there vending, and it should be a good weekend, albeit a bit cold and rainy. That's alright though.

By then, I should have pairs together.

I shall give bits and pieces of the pairing plans thru the weeks ahead, just to tease.

I may also introduce a few new males that have been growing up over the years.

Until then, look at some 2012s.

This Pastel Clown is the one available. I think he is AWESOME looking.

Zebra Bee. TSK Axanthic Bumblebee, pissed off and ready to eat me.

This little girl is the Pewter or Sterling Fire female from this year. I'm not completely convinced she is a Sterling, but she has the look. 


What do you think?

I think they are awesome. And you are too!

So here's to another day, living the life.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: