Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Show???

Yeah.

I've been so caught up in other things that I am forgetting to remind myself of the days ahead.

I will be doing the Herp World Expo show this weekend in Ontario!

It is a new venue, so it should be interesting. I am looking forward to seeing what its going to be like.

I am also going to be doing the Repticon Reptile Show as well in December.

It should be a good time, as this one is a new venue as well.

Reptile Shows are a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. I look forward to being back to square one in terms of having everything up and listed on the website so that I can be more prepared for the shows. There is a lot of back work that is needed in that.

I need to get working!

So off I go to do that, and I hope that you all are doing well out there.

Those of you on the East Coast, I hope you are staying safe and dry...

Have a great day, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was it worth it? i heard the ontario show was really really bad. any info or pics?