Friday, October 4, 2013

Growing Males and Plans

It seriously seems like I am talking about planning the next season every other month. This year went by SO FAST!

And of course, when that happens, I have to stop and account for the things that have happened over the year and figure out what the heck I'm going to do.

I just finished compiling a list of what I have (with not everything, cause I'm still debating on a few things).


 
Like this guy. Black Pewter Mojave het Pied male...
Total powerhouse, 'amirite?

But should I keep him, keep his sister, sell them both and work it out???

I don't know yet.

To be determined.

And then there are those males that I held back or got last year that I am ready to consider using.

I did jump into the Coral Glow stuff last year. I LOVE how he looks. 
And the black spots keep popping up everywhere. 

No, he does not have mites. 

They are just awesome spots. 

Spots of awesome.

(I'm going to see if I can make that a thing... Spots of awesome, not unlike the Egg Butt Puff of breeding females. That caught on pretty well... We shall see)
 

Of course, it is a little blurry, but this is one of my newest acquisitions. 
Welcome to the fold, Puma! I am going to work this into the Solar Flare stuff and see what happens.

He's pretty bad-ass. I do not have any Super Stripe Stuff to compare it to, but I like the way he looks. Maybe even get a Super Stripe just for comparison... Dunno.

Clever name for him? I'm not there yet. Give me some time.

 

And this guy was a purchase from a while back that is being used in several projects here to complete some female pairings. 
 
 

This is POG 2.0. 
Pastel Orange Ghost 2.0.

2.0, you ask?

Well, he is the newest version of POG male in my collection.

POG het Pied. 

So... POGHP.

I'm not even sure how to pronounce that.

Pawguhhupp?

Maybe we will just stick with the POG 2.0.

He has several girlfriends to attend to this year. I'm looking forward to it.

What is it that you are all looking forward to this year?
What projects do you think will be good ones to work on?

Have a great weekend, my friends.

1 comment:

Mindy V.T. said...

AWSOMESPOTS!! WOO <3