Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm serious this time...


IT HAS ARRIVED! I have procrastinated about this forever, and at the coaching and requests of several friends... Ahem, Rex.. I finally broke down and got a video camera.

Why now? Why this one? Well, I woot every day, and this was a deal that I felt was worth it.
What is woot? www.woot.com. Awesome site with great prices on random crap once a day each day.  And I lucked out with this piece of random crap which I actually did need!

YAY!

So I am going to be playing with this over the next few days, including the weekend, and I should.. key word SHOULD have a video to share with you all after this weekend is over.

Now, what should I do it on?

So many options!!


So while I figure that out, let me know what you guys would like to see and I will see what I can do.

My page on YouTube is here. LadyOhh's Channel.

Yeah... I'm LadyOhh everywhere.

So be patient, enjoy when it does come, and until then, have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

rex said...

Nice H!! Keep the videos rolling! woot! woot! :)