Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hypo Magic


I think I've said this before, but Hypo (aka Ghost) genetics are magic... I cannot think of any morph that Hypo doesn't make better. 

~Side note: Hypo = Ghost~

I can say that of a few morphs... Pastel does not fit with a few morphs (the darker ones), Spiders do not combine well with everything (Spider Pieds?), etc..

But Hypos? Ghosts? BOO-YAH, baby! I love it!

Above we have the Hypo Mojave, one of my favorite base Hypo combinations. 

Below, the Honeybee.. Hypo Spider. Oh yeah, baby! Love these too. Buttery golden goodness..


And of course, the popular Pastel Hypo. Can't have too many of these guys hanging around.


This gal below isn't quite a Hypo, but this was my miss this year on the Humblebee, the Bumblebee Hypo. But if you imagine and smash together the Pastel and Spider Hypos, you can imagine what it would look like!


Het Hypos are all the rage too! This is a group that I have here. Black Pewter het Hypo male that I hope to be a father soon enough. I can't wait to see these in Hypo flavor! 


And the Black Pastel het Hypo as well. I love these, as you well know I love Black Pastels. I can't wait to make some babies! 
So Hypo forever, my friends. Even if you don't love them, you have to have at least something to work into it. 

It's a recessive trait, so if you have a goal, just add some Hypo to it from the beginning! 
You won't regret it!!!


Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: