Monday, June 11, 2012

Locks of Love

Before

I did it! I finally got around to cutting off more than three years of hair and donating it to Locks of Love.

I promised myself that I would do as much as I could before I got married to make people as happy as I am for being so blessed with the life I live.

So I grew out my hair (it was already long-ish before I agreed to donate it) and finally got it cut.

I am donating over a foot and a half of hair, and I am very excited to know that someone can put what some people consider waste to good use and help needy children.



There it is... That is what is going in the mail today!

Looks like a hairy snake... How appropriate!



And here is my happy after look. It's been fifteen years since I have had my hair this short, and I am still getting used to it. I am pleased to have such a dramatic change considering things that are happening in my life over the last few weeks.

So there you go!

Things are hatching, things are feeding, and I am off to go watch True Blood.

We'll talk about that too later.

Have a great day, my friends! Do something good today. Make someone smile.

No comments: