Friday, June 8, 2012

WEEEEKEND!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The weekend is upon us, my friends, and I need it. I know it may seem like I have been slacking over the past month, but of course, that is not quite the case.

I may have been slacking big time with the blog, but yes, I do work full time on top of the snake stuff. It's interesting to note that most people that I know that are involved in the business work full time.

I know of several computer IT folks, scientists/engineers (like myself), doctors, public safety officers, students, contractors, truck drivers, nurses, and the like that work full time as well as enjoy breeding and the hobby that is Ball Python collection ownership.

I was recently asked if I did the snake breeding full time. The answer is "no", but not because I don't want to. I feel that the work I do in terms of the snakes is 3/4ths time.. which I realize is not quite legitimate in terms of quantification.

3/4ths plus 4/4ths doesn't equal out so much... Basically, I work 7/4ths of the time. Full and 3/4ths time.... Too much for one person? Sometimes!

Right now, things are ramping up to pretty heavy, so for the next few months I will be more "snake-inclined", as I like to say.

What does that mean?

That means that I will have a ton to share on the blog, and that I am back in full force!

I have a bunch of pictures to share, and there are things hatching today!

But before everything, we shall enjoy a beautiful weekend and have a great day!

(BTW: I am cutting my hair for Locks of Love on Saturday, so we will be going over that briefly on Monday as well...Before and After pictures!)

No comments: