Thursday, June 21, 2012

Boooo!

I admit, it seems like I am falling off the wagon again.

This is NOT true.

I am just in the process of moving!

And as you know, Moving sucks.

Moving sucks big time.

Add that to the fact that Joel and I have a TON of stuff, including all of the newly acquired gadgets and doo-hickeys from loving well-wishers, I do not have a ton of time to go and take new photos.

Things are hatching, of course, and I unfortunately got an awesome looking clutch of veinless eggs from one of my normals on the 19th, but I have not had the opportunity to take photos or update the website.

The next clutch due to hatch is Albino to Het Albino as well, and they are pipping as we speak.

And guess what?

ALL HETS!

Damnit all!

That's alright, I guess.

I can use all of my bad luck on this clutch, and then make it up later with other awesome things!

I will try my darndest to get some interesting photos tonight to share, and hopefully something exciting, but bear with me until Monday. I actually will not have internet on Monday, so I will be blogging later in the day, as some people tend to notice.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: