Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sigh...

Wow. Getting back into things has been more tough than I thought.

I have to say, with all the stuff I have had to do, it's kind of weird to now to not have much to do, but I still manage to not do it all.

So yes, I had planned to go in and catalogue all of the new babies that have hatched over the past month, and I didn't. I went in, cleaned up the baby racks, and went to bed.

Get your act together, Heather!
I know I've lost a few regular readers for my disappearing act this past month, but I am trying to get back on track for my own sake.

Even though the blog is daily, it is also a time for me to record things that are happening with the snake stuff. So now, like you, I have a large gap of record over the past month.

But I have some exciting things to share!

And some sad news...

But I am going to do it day by day and get things back on track.

And of course, should you want an update of specific animals, I can absolutely do that as well. I need a kick in the butt to help me get back on track for you all out there in Internet land.

And for those who are wondering if my marriage is going to change anything, the answer is "No Way!"

Joel has been my rock since I started breeding, and he knows what's up. I am trying to get him to get involved in the blogging too, but he is not too keen on that.

He can just get me water for the room... and help clean.

Background assistance..

I can accept that.

At least he's helping, right?

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: