Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MORE EGGS!

So I kinda lied.. I know I said I would show you the hatchlings from the Butter Enchi het Hypo to Spider, but these eggs kinda came out of no where over the last 24 hours, and I have to record them here.

Here we go!

My camera died and didn't actually record the photo of the female on the eggs, but here is my Pastel het Clown to Pastel possible het Clown clutch. This is my first real chance at hitting on a Clown.

My fingers are super crossed for this clutch to prove out. I would love to hatch out a Clown, much less a Super Pastel Clown.

That would be SWEET.

And this girl is a first time breeder for me. I produced her back in 2008.



She was bred to the Firefly, and I would LOVE to see some Sterling Fires this year. The Pewter Fire is amazing as it grows, so here's to some more fun Fire-ific morphs to watch grow!

Seven good eggs, and some good chances at some fun babies out of this clutch. Fingers crossed for something awesome!

And last but not least, this is one of my largest Pastel females. She always gives me a decent clutch, and this year is no exception.


10 eggs, the biggest clutch this year!

She was being a pain, and I did bounce the egg on the far left because she was struggling, so I'm hoping it is still 10 eggs by the end, but nine still works.

She was bred to the Pastel Butter Spider, so I'm hoping for another chance to get some Super Pastel Butter Spiders. 


Fingers crossed!

So off I go to do some cleaning and packing up.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: