Thursday, January 3, 2013

Breedings and Getting Ready for Show


So I have been moving males around, and these are the only locks that I was able to take photos of this time around.

Below, we have the Black Pastel Pied with a proven Pastel het Pied female. I am intrigued to hatch out a Pewter Pied. I have seen them in person, but to hatch them out is a whole other story entirely. She is also being bred to the Mojave Pied, so we will see what we come up with when the eggs hatch. Somewhat mystery, but not really...


And here we have a Mojave het Hypo female (yet to be proven) being bred by my Black Pewter het Hypo male I produced. This is his first year breeding, and I am excited to see what pops out of this clutch!


Other than these photos, we have been getting ready for the Reptile Super Show this weekend in Pomona. It is the last Southern California show of the season, with the next show in August after this one.

It's always a good show, and I am looking forward to being a part of it!

It is January 5th and 6th, and will be at the Pomona Fairplex.

Also, take a look and "like" my Facebook page if you have the need. I post things there that occasionally don't get on the blog (and I post there more often), and I have to link the two somehow for those who want to keep up with the most up to date info.

So I will see those of you in SoCal at the show, and for the rest of you, stay warm!

Have a great day, my friends!


No comments: