Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photography time! -Red Axanthic-



So I volunteered to take requests (as I do here) on my Facebook page.

I got requests for many things, and I tried as hard as I could to take them.

One of them was a request for Red Axanthic adult next to a baby, which unfortunately I couldn't do, since I have still yet to produce a Red Axanthic myself.


But I did have my male, and I thought that the next big thing would have to be Red Axanthic next to an actual Axanthic.

PERFECT!

You can clearly see the difference between the two, and the reason why they call it a "Red" Axanthic.

The pattern is also a clear indicator.



I love doing the comparison shots, as I think it helps educate people much more than just seeing the individual morph photos.

And I have plenty more where that came from!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love red axanthics and other backblack type animals! esp. the gargoyle morph! can u post some "het red" combos and red axanthic combos? coreywoods did an amazing job with that gene