Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pairings I didn't plan, but just did


Other than the fact that I have been planning this season and have not gotten half of what I have planned out, I just decided to throw some males around and see what I can figure out. And I did a few pairings that I didn't really think about until I had the male in my hand.

This is one of them.

This is my Mojave Spider (with stuck shed) on one of my Black Pastel females. 
At first, I was hesitant to do this pairing because of the Black Pastel Spider. Not my favorite combination by any means due to all of the dots on a darker spider... but I LOVE the Mojave Black Pastel, so I wanted to see what I can manage. 

And I can imagine that I would love the Mojave Black Pastel Spider. 

I have to say, I'm not sure I've ever seen it.. but it sounds cool. 

It sounds really cool. 

So I put them in, and HEY LOOK! They are locking...

There are a few other pairings I'm not sure what to do with, with females I'm not sure what to do with. The season is coming up, and I have to say, I'm still unsure. Gotta love that.

 Anyway, this was a pairing I knew I wanted to do.

Spider het TSK Axanthic ph Albino with my TSK Axanthic ph Albino (that didn't prove out last year)

The male is going to go with an Albino as well to prove out that part of his genes, but so far, he is only interested in this gal right now. Plus she's in shed, so that may help the situation.


So there you go.

I really need to sit down and figure the rest of the season out. 

I think I'll try again later.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: