Monday, December 20, 2010

WOW!

I absolutely loved the feedback I got over the weekend in regards to the post about the Industry.

I really do appreciate all e-mails and messages I get in regards to the blog...

So I will try and get more hot topics on the blog. Everyone has their opinions, and I want to hear what you think about things too!

And to top it all off, my friends, the last two clutches of the 2010 season are hatching as we speak!

This clutch is Pied to poss het, and she did not prove. Two out of the five are pipping, as well as when I cut them earlier, I knew they were all hets, and no pieds... That's alright!


 Aren't they just too cute??


This clutch is the other Pied to poss het clutch, which DID prove out, as you cannot see in this photo, but let me let you in on a little secret... That one egg that is cut was the only one I cut in that clutch. In there, in that one cut egg, is a Pied. So I didn't cut any others...

Why not? Well, you can clearly see that there are a few bad eggs in the clutch, so I didn't want to expose any other embryos to contamination, although it is more than likely fine, I just didn't feel the need to do it.

So lets wait for another few days, and see what we have popping out of 2010, shall we?

I can't wait!



Have a fantastic day, my friends!!!

No comments: