Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Distracted...

I know I had questions to answer... and I have completely been distracted by getting things back in order for the 2012 breeding season, my friends.

So if you asked me a question and I haven't answered it, please ask again!

I will be revisiting making an egg tub as soon as the last few eggs are laid in the next few weeks, so that I remember... But other than that, I am sadly lost.

Sorry guys...

I am not trying to ignore you at all. Just discombobulated and distracted.

Easily distracted, actually....

Ooooh! Look! A Bunny!

HAH!

In wake of that joke, I really am very sorry for not getting back to some of you in terms of your questions.

But I am getting some more breeding plans going, and I feel that a few of the pairings are really excellent. Some, not so much...

It is based upon my males, that are proven and have produced babies, and those that have not that I am counting on that much more for.

Like the clown last year... He turned out to not like the ladies last year. I am really praying to the Ball Python Gods that he is over it and will give me the clowns I have been so desperately craving to hatch since I began.

There are a few other males that are in the same boat. It's difficult to plan a season when you are not sure if the males you intend to use will actually get work done.

THIS is where the Mystery Clutches came about, and honestly, I'd rather go for broke than try that again this year. I don't have time to worry and fuss over what "it" could be.

So the two solutions are to just breed like I planned and just see what happens, or pick up a few more proven breeder male morphs. Problem is, nothing out there that is available is anything I don't already have... So I am stuck.

It's not a fun place to be in, but I think I'm stressing myself out too much over things that I can't change. And this upcoming breeding season is already going to be complicated as it is, seeing as how I will be insanely busy with other life goals, such as school and work and wedding.

Why does it have to be so complicated?

HAH! I like the challenge.

The spice of life, as it were.

So I will be introducing some of the newly transitioned males and hope that I can catch them in some kind of act to justify using them this season as breeder males.

So keep an eye out, and ask your questions, and enjoy your day, my friends.

No comments: