Friday, November 25, 2011

YAY! Second to Last Clutch

Well, here I was, Thanksgiving Evening, cleaning snakes... and I find this. 






This female is the second to last female to lay for me for the season. She is a proven Het Pied female bred to a Pied male. I am pretty excited about this, considering I need a few more Pied things to take hold over here. Plus hatching Pieds are always fun!


And of course, since I have family in town, it was that much more exciting to share this experience. And wait for said family to take a million pictures of the event.


And piss off the mother more so than usual...

But eventually, we got the photos taken and the eggs put in a box.

Seven good ones, my friends! I can't wait to see what pops out!


Here's to New Years Babies!

Have a great holiday weekend, my friends!

No comments: