Thursday, November 10, 2011

I finally did it... Champagne


I finally broke down and got a Champagne.

I have to say, now that I have one, I really like them.

I am ashamed to admit that I should have gotten into them sooner, but... you can't win them all.


The interest for me is more in the patterns and the colors, and the fact that they tend to be ringers like crazy! I can't wait to include this girl into a few projects, but obviously I have a bit of time to decide what that will be.

Can you see her tiny little patch of ringer near the water droplet? Yeah... It's there, and it's cool!


I am really excited about the prospects of this morph and its combinations, so I need to see what I can do to get more involved. (HAH!)

Can't spread myself too thin, so this may be it in the Champagne department for a while, but I am absolutely considering more in the future.


So that is it for now... I'm off to see if I can get more pictures of lock ups and get my act more in sink with my snakes.

Have a great day, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come u didnt get a MALE? you have so many awesome morph females you can make some insane crosses! pastel champagnes are one of my favorites