Monday, September 16, 2013

Auctions and Shirts


This past weekend, I did a few auctions of some animals on the Facebook page here.

It went well, and two people got a hell of a deal on some animals. I have always enjoyed auctions, and the one problem that I see in it is that not enough people get involved in them. I know I have had people sad that they didn't know auctions are going on...

I am not sure how to market it better, but next time, we shall see.

Speaking of marketing, THE SHIRTS ARE HERE!!!!

The new design is pretty rocking, and the old one is still as awesome as ever.


With NARBC coming up, I hope to distribute/sell lots of them for people to rock them at the shows!

Which one do you like better?

The white one has the logo on the back, and the black one is just what you see here.


Anyway, it's the beginning of the week, and not much is cracking here for now.

How you doin'?

Have a great week, my friends, and let's gear up for ANAHEIM!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would completely consider an auction if I wasn't about to hatch 17 ball python babies that need to eat! First season causes me to rethink my "wants" over my needs. Maybe I'll catch the next one.