Monday, September 23, 2013

Recovery

So this morning has been a little tough getting around. I'm tired, but doing well. It's a full work week, so trudging thru that will be a bunch of fun.

BUT!!!!

I got to meet a ton of cool people, lots of shirts were floating around the show, and I really had a great time talking to people I have known and past customers about their animals.

The show, however, was sparsely attended.

So, although it was not the best situation for selling snakes, it was a great time meeting and talking to folks.

I am excited to say that we are also going up to Sacramento to see everyone for the Sacramento Reptile Show this next weekend.

This will be the first time we have done back to back shows (that I recall), and although I am tired, I am looking forward to seeing the Nor Cal crew!

Hopefully lots of them will be repping with the Heather's Herps T-shirt.

So as I get settled and things, I wanted to shout out to everyone that stopped by to get a Shirt by mentioning the blog. I met a lot of nice new people, and I hope you like the shirts!!!

Have a great week, you guys.

Here we go!

No comments: