Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Post shed goodness

Finally, the last few clutches have shed out.. There are a few more, but these guys have captured my attention.

I LOVE THESE GUYS.


Hypos in many shades... Hypo male first, Honeybee male second, Pastel Hypo female last but not least.

I really like the Honeybee. I have never had a chance to really admire one before, so I did so very much with the camera today.


He is so awesomely frosted... I am really really liking him! Maybe his name shall be Frosty?

And a few versions of Crystals


Pastel Mojave, Pastel Crystal, and Crystal, respectively. I do plan on doing another Special blog, so stay tuned! I am doing this blog very slowly thru tethering, so photos are taking forever.. which means the Special blog will have to happen when I have more internet.



Head colors up close and personal, kinda... I love the blue eyes and the yellow face stripe. Gotta love them.

So that's all for now, but I will be getting into more interesting topics again soon.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: