Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pretty Pictures


I got to have a chance to take some pretty pictures today.

YAY! It's been a while, and to be honest, I've missed it.

Above is the Bunchi, who is looking fantastic and lovely and on FIRE.

Below is one of the Crystals. I absolutely love their colors, and I am not doing them justice with the colors of these pictures.

Peaches, yellows, violets... all beautiful sunset colors.

I don't ever adjust my photos (cause I don't know how), so I try to get as true to color as I can. This is not quite it.


And of course, the Pewter het Red shed out, and he looks awesome!! I love his side pattern, and I really enjoy the fact that he was positioned like this for the photo. What a photogenic snake!


Tomorrow's blog will be about this gentleman and his siblings, as well as a distant cousin, in comparison with other animals. Should be a fun one.

Also, are there any photo requests? I am taking orders... I'm ready to break open the camera and fill up a few memory cards.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

No comments: