Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, I didn't expect this..


Clutch second to last has been laid... I honestly think we are at 33? I'm not really sure. It's been so long since the last clutches were laid, I stopped paying attention.

This is one of the Poss Het Pied females that I have yet had the chance to prove out. I believe that this girls clutch went bad last year.


And her boyfriend... in a not so good photo.

So these babies will be at least 100% het Pieds. Can't be mad at that!

I'm hoping for actual Pieds.

Fingers crossed!


Six eggs for the win!

These guys will be Christmas babies! Should be fun!

So I actually have one more clutch to be laid, and a bunch of new pictures to share.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

1 comment:

Jackie M. said...

Super fire super mojave. Are you serious? That's INSANE.

(George has figured it out! Took him two weeks, but he's definitely figured it out! Now I don't know how I'm going to get him OUT of there, because every time I look, he's locked.)