Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Colors

So my Father was in town this weekend, and he and I took some photos, him with his amazingly complex fancy shmancy camera (Nikon D70) with 16 different lenses, and my basic broken but fixed camera (Panasonic DMC-FZ7).

Above and below are the photos I took.

Above is Crystal development within a year...

Below is the Pastel Super Mojave.


And here are a few of the ones my Father took.

Below is the Lavender Albino, close to true color.


The same Pastel Super Mojave


And my Pastel Calico female... 


I have to say, I want to get to know more fancy schmancy camera work, but I have yet to get one to play around with. Seems like there would be a lot of fun to be had doing lens and focus and etc work...

Anyone out there work with fancy schmancy cameras that are not just Auto Focus?

What do you shoot with?

Lenses?

I'm curious, as I would love to expand my horizons....

Share with me, my friends, and have a great day!

No comments: