Friday, August 19, 2011

Mystery Solved - Stingers


Well, my mystery clutch has been revealed!

The Spider mystery clutch obtained a bunch of Spiders, Enchis and Stingers!

I have never hatched out Stingers before (Enchi Spiders), so this was new... But I have to say I like them a lot!

Problem is, I don't need boys, which is what I got.

2.0 Stingers, 1.0 Spider, 1.1 Enchis


I have to say, it was interesting to have a Spider and Stingers together. When you see them individually, you don't notice much of a difference, but when they are next to each other, it is much more obvious. 


The colors are what are most striking about them, and the head pattern is also a bit different. It will be very interesting to be able to see the comparison in color after they shed and aren't so squishy and pink.

The one on the left is the normal Spider, and one on the right is the Stinger.


Let the good times roll, people!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: