Friday, August 12, 2011

Mojave Amazing


I have to say, I really love Mojaves. They do so much to so many combinations, that I have to appreciate them each for their own additions to the combinations that they make.

Above, we have the Pastel Mojave Spider, which I have to say is a gorgeous animal. I love the head on these guys, and I really do look forward to seeing how they color up as they get older.

The yellows just blend together and the pattern is awesome and very reminiscent of the Sable or "blob" look.

So glad to have this one to grow up!

And below, we have one of my favorite critters I have hatched so far. This is my Super Pastel Mojave female, and I can't stop staring at her.

I LOVE THE COLORS!!! Peaches, yellows, some violets... and of course the nice blue brown outline.

I really need her to keep these colors forever. I would be super excited and stare at her often.

Obviously, she is staying here.

Look at that head color!


Of course, Mojaves are not the only amazing morph of the Ball Python world, but these photos jumped out at me as ones that I had to share together. And thus, a blog was born.

Hope you enjoyed it, and have a great day, my friends!

No comments: