Monday, August 8, 2011

Sorry, but YAY!

Sorry, everyone.. I didn't take my camera to the show. It was in and out and I didn't even stay for more than a few hours.

BUT...

I do have a ton to share about what happen this weekend here at Heather's Herps!

These ALL hatched over the weekend, and I have to say, I wasn't ready for the huge group of critters that popped out.

These guys were from clutch 16, and they were hopefully going to be Albinos, but now I have a bunch of Pastels and Normals het Ghost 50% possible het Albino.

These guys ended up being: 2.2 Het Ghost 50% ph Albino, 3.1 Pastel het Ghost 50% ph Albino


And this group is from clutch 19, hatched out early...

I FINALLY got my Queenbee, and it is a girl. I am pretty excited about it!
The rest were:

1.0 Pastel Lesser, 0.1 Lesser, 1.0 Bumblebee, 1.0 Spider, 1.0 Normal and 0.1 Queenbee.


And clutch 20, the clutch that I didn't even expect, hatched out with EVEN MORE than I didn't expect!!! It came early, it came small, and it came out BLAZING!

The female is a Het Axanthic, and I managed to get my Pastel Axanthic out of it.

End results were: 1.1 Pastel Het Axanthic, 0.1 Axanthic and 0.1 Pastel Axanthic.



Clutch 15 was also a huge surprise, and they came out on Friday..

Six Genetic Stripes from Seven eggs from Visual male to Het Female. I saw it and needed to blink a few times... But I am stoked for this one!

4.2 Genetic Stripes, 0.1 Het Genetic Stripe. Would have loved to have more females, but hey... I can't complain!


So now I'm done for now...

Enjoy the week, I will get much more stuff to share soon, and I hope you have a great day, my friends!

No comments: