Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Muse

Things are getting crazy around here again, and I am not the only one in the busy boat.

Yes, I am still sick, and I am not sure if it's due to my overwhelming myself with tons to do, or if it was my visit to the hospital (not for me, but to visit) that has knocked me on my ass once again.

I would love to say that it's not that big a deal, and that we can all have snakey fun time again real soon, but I am having a hell of a time catching up!

Being sick puts a damper on everything, including wanting to do things.

Before you freak out on me, know that the snakes are still being well taken care of, fed and watered and etc.

I am just not going in as much as I would normally do because I just don't have the energy for it.

Animals are still being shipped, deals still being done, but the blog has taken a backseat.

Right now is one of those times where I again think to myself if doing this every day is worth doing, especially when I do nothing but complain.

I am entitled to my complaints here and there, but I feel like (and please correct me on this if you disagree) I have been doing it a lot more recently.

And that can't be that fun to read every day.

And therein lies the problem of a daily blog.

Ones Muse may not be with them every day.

Mine seems to have left the building for a few weeks now.

I hate regurgitation, but I know that some people have just started reading this blog, are looking for advice, things to learn about Ball Pythons and breeding.

Problem is, where do I begin again?

I shall muse over this once more. Begin from the beginning? End? Where is that exactly anyway?

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: