Friday, March 2, 2012

WEEKEND!!!!

I have to say, this weekend could not come soon enough. I need a break from the day to day, and although the weekend still consists of days, I enjoy them much more due to the lack of responsibility during that time.

This doesn't mean I'm not going to do anything... This is not the case at all. I don't even think I could manage to pull that off.

TOO MUCH TO DO.

BUT!

I have caught up a lot on the website, and on snakes and on other stuff. I am feeling better about things being more in sync, which gives me a bit more breathing room.

I do have to get my taxes done, however, which is a HUGE chore.

Do you know how many receipts I have to make sure I have for stuff?  THAT may be what I do all weekend, compile receipts, but that doesn't sound like much fun.

Oh well.

I will find something to do.

I will admit, I kinda want to go see The Lorax.

Dr. Seuss was one of my favorite childhood authors. Roald Dahl was another. And of course, while thinking of this, I had to go and find more...

I agree with this list:

10 Great Authors in Children's Literature

Goodnight Moon was one of my favorite books as a child.


Anyway, I'm digressing.

And I'm sure my friend Colin will mention THIS book to add to the list, although I have yet to read it.



I feel good. I hope that the snakes do too, and that I finally catch some more breeding photographs to share, if not some more random photos of snakes I haven't showed off yet.

I hope you all have a fantastic first weekend of March.

I fully intend to.

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: