Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Breeder-ings


Yes, not just breedings, but breeder-ings.

I felt the need to make up a new word, partially because I feel like "breeding" as the blog title has been a bit overplayed.

So here I am, introducing the Breeder-ings.

Here we have my Spotnose het VPI Axanthic male with one of my Spotnose females.
There will be no chance for Powerball Axanthics, but at least a Powerball, eh? Should be a fun one to see what happens.



Here we have a hideous Spider het TSK Axanthic het Albino male with my Pastel het TSK Axanthic female. He apparently didn't have interest in shedding correctly, but more in doing the deed with this female.

When they unlock, he will get the spa treatment.


And in this corner, we have a Pastel Orange Ghost het Pied male with one of the Black Pastel females. I am secretly hoping that this Black Pastel is het Pied because of her markers, so we shall see what ends up happening here.

Fingers crossed, but I know this is wishful thinking.

Wish with me!!!


This is the last pairing I caught last night, and this is my Spinnerblast male with one of my Pewter females I produced back in the day.

I am super excited to see what comes out of this pairing, due to the awesome possibilities that can arise from it.

Super Pastel Cinnamon Pinstripe Spider! What the heck is that called, anyway?
Sterling Spinner.. but I'm sure there is some random name for it that I am not aware of. 


Here's to random names of morphs!

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: