Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Raining

So it's been a wet few days, with some breaks in between.

Due to the Holidays, I admit that all I have done is a cursory peek inside some tubs, some very half-hearted male shuffling, and a lot more relaxing and enjoying the time with family and friends.

It's raining, and males are in tubs and stuff, but I have to say that I am not really sure who is where right now.

Which means, I need to get my act together again with this breeding season.

This is not to say that I have been randomly throwing snakes into other tubs and waiting for the winds..

I have my plan, and I'm sticking to it, but I haven't moved males in a week or so, so have lost some exposure time to other females.

Is this a big deal?

Not so much, although it is late enough in the season that I may miss some females that could be doing the growing/glowing thing.

It doesn't snow where I live, but the rain is basically the equivalent. It is wet and dreary and not particularly pleasant.

The dogs don't enjoy it, I don't particularly enjoy it, but I have to say the snakes seem to enjoy the "Bow-chicka-wow-wow" time.

And I'm alright with that.

Any silver lining is one worth admiring..

And when I get home from work (yes, I'm working), I will do a more serious move around of males and hopefully have some photos to share.

Have a great post-Christmas day, my friends!

No comments: