Friday, September 19, 2008

And now, we live!!

The Joel passed his PA test, and now things are looking up!

Granted there are very few snake related things happening over here (cleaning, feeding, the regular stuff), I wanted to take the time out of the "snake blog" and congratulate him on his wonderful achievement!!!

As for snakes, I have a large group of animals being shipped out on Monday (YAY!!!) and I am going to try and remember to take pics of the boxes and how we set them up. I think that should be an interesting photo session, and maybe let people in on how snakes are shipped across the country.

Things are still shedding and growing, babies are eating, and things are going as scheduled.

I only have one more female that is supposed to drop eggs in the next month, and then, after that is hatched, we are on our way to the next season!!!

I can't believe it's already time to think about it.

Wow...

Breedings will probably begin in December or so. I'm not sure when I will start for sure, but I know I'm not prepared yet!!

Who should be paired with who?

What combos do I want to make???

It's a matter of life or death here!!

ARE YOU READY!?!?!!?!?!


Happy weekend, my friends. Maybe on Monday I will have a car :)

No comments: