Thursday, September 11, 2008

BOO!!! and some poss hets

I finally did it.

I got a Hypo. FINALLY.

I've had hets for years, but only got females, and haven't bred them. This should be a new thing for me hatching them out next year, but I finally got a visual Hypo (they also call them Ghosts).

Of course, names that crossed my name have been Boo, Casper, Frosty, and a few others. I haven't decided on it, to be honest. Maybe I'll come up with something soon.

She was a trade deal, and I couldn't be happier! She ate for me last night too, so I'm very pleased!! (Thank you, Tim!)



As for what I have come up with in the past few days, here are preshed Pastels and normals poss het Clown. 2.2 Pastels poss het Clown, so I'm not too upset about it.



Here are the girls that are sticking with me. They will look much nicer after the first shed, but I couldn't resist taking some pics now.

No comments: