Thursday, September 4, 2008

You've got to be kidding me....

So yeah. They are all Spiders.

4 Spiders out of 7 eggs. Not too shabby.

Let us take a step back and recall the devestating sex odds of the pastels that hatched out recently. 7 males, 1 female.

SEVEN males..

Yes.

That poor girl amidst all her brothers.



Now let us fast forward to today. Four Spiders.. not exactly what I like to see in the perfect spider as they have some spots, but they are nice.

Sex odds???

1.6

1 male, 6 females.

ALL of the spiders seem to be female.

Granted this is a preliminary popping, and I did it on my way out the door, but seriously.... The Ball Python Gods are laughing at me. They are messing with my head.

I will now be overrun with Bumblebee groups, which is fine by me!!!

This is good news!! I am pleased with the outcome, albeit a bit jaded. I may have sexed them wrong, so I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

Lets just see what happens with the Bumblebees that hatch next week...

COUNTDOWN TO ANAHIEM: Two more days... Here we go!

No comments: