Tuesday, September 9, 2008

And we are back in business...

Sorry for the hiatus..

Things were obviously a bit stressful around here.

The car is totalled, but we are alright, so thank god for that.



LOTS OF UPDATES!!!

Anahiem was a blast.. Had SO much fun hanging out with my friends and making new ones. It was really awesome.

To those I met this weekend, I am honored that you would take the time out to introduce yourself. It is always great to put a face to the names!

To those that hung out, we gotta do it again!!! I always look forward to local shows just to see you guys.




On to the photos:

The banner



The table with "And Kyle" (I shared the table with a friend)



Someone took this while I was talking to a customer



TSK's awesome season:

The True Ghost (Axanthic Hypo)



Clown Pied



The Tri-Stripe (Newest Recessive morph out there)



Champagne... Sweeeeeet



Blue Eyed Leucistic



Pastel Pied.. Too cool



Pastel Clown (I'm working on this.. Pastel poss hets in the incubator pipping!!)




There are plenty more pics, but that is enough for now...

I got a couple of new things, but I will most likely spread it out thru out the rest of the week. I LOVE TRADES.

No comments: