Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New site setup

Do you LOVE IT?

Its really great to be able to change things up a bit and have it look a bit fresher.

I hope you all like it, and if you have any comments, please feel free to share with me!

It's been a labor of love and of stress and of nitpicking, but it is here!

YEAH!



Here is Mr. Pretzel. That's not really his name, but he is kinda looking like it right now. I like the picture, and wanted to share. He is filling out very nicely as well. I'm very happy with him and am very excited to see his offspring next season.

YEAH G-STRIPES!!!

Mojaves have hatched and are in post-hatch shed mode, pics to come tommorow.

Pastels are shed out and looking SWEET.

I need to take more pics.

More tommorow for sure!

OH!! And Happy Moon Festival to all you Chinese folks out there (It was on Sunday.. I celebrated, but forgot to mention on the blog)

No comments: