Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love Mojos...

So the last clutch in the incubator is pipping. It's looking like five Mojaves out of eight eggs.

Now if they could only be all female, and we would be golden.

Hopefully they pop out soon, so that I can be not on pins and needles.


Problem is, as close as it is to breeding season, with not so many months left for recovery, and another female due to drop eggs very soon, I am rushing and scrambling to try and figure out what the heck I plan to do with these animals this season.

The time crunch is here.

I did do some work on the available page, however. There are some pics of the babies available for sale! Check them out.



I know that I am shooting for TSK Snows this year...

My Axanthic 100% het Albino male was born and reared for this moment!

As for everything else, I'm not sure...

Man.


This is tough.

No comments: