Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frustrations

There are plenty of times in life where you run into a bunch of frustrations..

And I am in the middle of it.


Here we have the heat cords that I had to purchase to replace the heat cords that either went dead (cold) and/or got chewed up by a renegade rat.

Now I need to go into the room and move everything around to get the new heat cords working, as well as moving the animals around themselves. ARGH!

These are the days I am reminded how much I love my critters, cause some days it is a lot of work!

And on top of that, I am not getting much in terms of locks right now, which concerns me for the season. I'm going to be moving the males around to see if something else picks up, but right now, I'm a little worried.


Above is the only lock I caught while with the camera. Black Pastel and Spider Mojave...

But there is always a good thing to look forward to in all of this.

I got to play with my Balls.

HAH!!

And I took a photos of a new pair of animals I've had hiding.

You know how I always talk about the power of double hets?
Well, here is a new pair that I have.


What are they?

Double het VPI Axanthic Pieds.

YAY!!!

Thanks to Sam at GBU Enterprises for these beauties!

Male on the left, female on the right. Yeah, they look normal, but OH THE POSSIBILITIES!
I'm excited.

It's stuff like this and the feelings I get that get me thru some of the days of frustration.

So when in doubt, when things are getting you down, play with your Balls.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I caught my het pied male locking with my het lavender albino male last night in the bachelor tank. Does that count? *sigh*

Do you keep rats and snakes in the same room?