Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crystal Fun Time


So I have hatched out more Crystal combinations this year than ever before. This here is my last Crystal so far... This is the Pastel Crystal male that hatched out last month.

He is pretty sweet looking, and I have to say, some of the most fun hatchings are the ones that are the most obvious in the egg.

It's not like you can see a pip and think... Naw, that's a Normal.

Nope.

No sir-ee, Bob.

And here is his sister, a fantastic reduced pattern Special. It's interesting to note that he is also pretty reduced himself.

They are both pretty fiesty, and they are joined by a Pastel Special male in the clutch.

Lucked out big time on that one...

With everyone scrambling to get into the Special/Crystal/Mystic project, I am pretty pleased that I can offer such awesome animals, and that there is so much left to be done with the project as well.

I can't wait to see more crazy Crystal combinations. Crystal Super Sable? That would be pretty sweet...

What would you make Crystal?

What combinations would you dream up?

I'm thinking...

What about you?

Have a great day, my friends.

No comments: