Friday, September 28, 2012

Getting ready for Sacramento

So it's Friday, and that means that I am already prepped for the Sacramento Reptile Show.

I did this show last year and had a good time. It was actually run on my birthday last year, and a lot of cool costumes happened because it was very close to Halloween.

Revisit history HERE.

It was a good show last year and should be a good show this year as well.

I am looking forward to taking the trip, as I also get to hang out with family while I'm up there.

And of course, with prepping for a show comes getting things organized, which honestly I have not been the best at these past few months.

But lucky for me, my loving Husband is taking the trip with me and supporting me by reminding me of the little things while I pack up the snakes.

"Do you have the hand sanitizer? Did you pack the right pens? Did you get the laptop?"

Ahh, love.

Thank goodness.

Sometimes there are days where it gets overwhelming for just one person.

But the biggest problem that I am having this year is making sure I have enough space in the acrylics for all the critters. That is actually the hardest part is making sure that everything is in the right space with the right tags and the right price.

And of course, the tiny things like what color to use to label the acrylics and so forth.

It's always the little things...

Anyway, this show I plan on taking the camera and walking around a bit. Should be a good opportunity to shmooze and take some well deserved photos. It's been a while since I've been the photographer and not the target of photography.

Need to charge my camera battery!

Off we go, my friends. See you there if we see you, and I will report back if I don't.


Have a great weekend!


No comments: