Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hatching Yellowbelly stuff!


Over the years, I had crappy crappy luck with the Yellowbelly stuff. This year, I finally had a Pastel Yellowbelly female ready to breed, as well as my Pastel Yellowbelly male (who is her brother) to put to other females.

He produced a clutch, but they went bad...

She, my Pastel Yellowbelly female, on the other hand, was bred to a Super Pastel Lesser male, and produced this group of awesome that hatched out on Tuesday.


Look at the awesome!

LOOK AT IT! 

Does it burn your retinas?


We got a Pastel, a few Super Pastels, a Pastel Yellowbelly, a pair of Pastel Lesser Yellowbellies, and a Super Pastel Lesser Yellowbelly male.


He is brand new and shiny, and I can't wait to see him shed out and more gorgeous.


And here he is with the pair of Pastel Lesser Yellowbellies. They are SMOKING animals. I am in love with the colors that they have.

One of them is staying here to play...

The others.. We shall see what happens.

Damn this focusing on the collection junk, man.

I'm going to go do some more soul searching... and prep for the Sacramento show.

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: