Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Break

I know I've been rather off on the blogging again, but this weekend has excited me to no end.

Last weekend was the NARBC Anaheim show.

This next weekend (the 29th and 30th) is the Sacramento Show.

THIS WEEKEND is.... HEATHER AND JOEL TIME!

I know that isn't that relevant to snakes in any way, but to keep ones sanity, sometimes you just have to step away.

This weekend shall be one of those weekends.

And I am excited!

I believe also that there may be a clutch hatching this weekend as well, so I will have fun things to share on Monday.

Real life can be a pain some days. Weekend break time makes me happy.

But with the weekend break time does allow for more fluid thoughts in terms of the collection, and what to do with what and how and when and etc...

Which sometimes gives me a headache, which is why I do it on my patio with a cold (or hot) adult beverage.

Ahhhhhh...

As you may have heard on Herp Herp Hooray, I am thinking about a lot of things, including picking up a GHI, Banana or something else basic high end.

And just thinking about that gives me a headache, knowing what can be done, what should be done, what would be worth doing, etc...

Yes, a drink sounds lovely.

And so does a weekend free.

You all have a lovely one, okay?

No comments: