Monday, January 25, 2010

A New Trick that I picked up



Well, I went to Las Vegas this weekend to have a bit of fun, and to see The Lion King musical on Broadway.



It was GORGEOUS.

I wish that I could have taken photos, but they wouldn't let us... So here is a picture I found of someone who did get to take pics! Yes, those are people in thos animal costumes.

WOW, right??



I really enjoyed it, very beautiful, lovely music and really amazing costumes. I suggest if you have time to go and see it!


Anyway, so while in Vegas, I visited my friend Tim Johnson and his lovely wife Liza at Royal Morphs.

His collection was awesome, but I didn't have my camera with me.

But what I did get from them was a trick that I LOVE in terms of breeding.

All you need is some binder clips and some tags.

Put them together like this...



and it makes a GREAT labeler for where males are in terms of breeding!

Here is what I did when I got home last night.



It is a great way not to lose track of where the males are, and you don't need to write something on the tub each time you move the male around!

Thank you Liza and Tim for this awesome trick! Saves me a bunch of time and headache.

I hope this helps you guys out there as well!

Begin your new week well, my friends.

1 comment:

Royal Morphz said...

It was so nice seeing you guys and glad to have helped a little god knows you have helped us lol.

TJ