Monday, January 11, 2010

Reptile Super Show

This weekend was the Reptile Super Show in Pomona, and we went and enjoyed the sights and sounds.

There were actually a few really cool new things that I had never seen before, all of them not Ball Python related, but I took photos of what I could to share with everyone!

This is a brand new import from Japan, the Japanese Blue Pacman Frog. They were immediately sold before the show opened, but they were being shown off. It had a fancier name, but I don't think I caught it to relay to you in the photos.



You breed a Blue to a Normal Pacman, and they produce all the morphs in the photos. How cool is that???



This is the VPI Axanthic Spotnose. I like it, and look forward to seeing the Axanthic Powerball. Should be really cool!



Lots of Cresteds in cups!



USARK was there to get the community to sign and send off letters to local congresspeople regarding S373. I signed mine, donated some money, and I got a really cool shirt!

You can do the same at www.usark.org



And another awesome charity that I am a member of is the IRCF, the International Reptile Conservation Foundation. Here is my friend Desiree Wong (No relation, but a good friend), and her friend working her booth at the show. Please, if you care about reptiles in the wild, take a look at the IRCF and donate!



And the rats... poor rats.



The Snakekeepers table was beautiful, as always...



The Tri-Stripe, with an amazing $20,000 price tag, as one of the newest recessive projects in Ball Pythons.



And a personal favorite from a personal friend, Becky Wilitts, The White Gold, the Mojave Pied. If only I could...



Some rocking Leopard Geckos, they are really cute.



And a lot more amazing ball python morphs to be seen!




We had a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed going. To those of you I missed, I'm sorry I did! To those I saw, we'll see you again at the next local show!
Soon enough I'll be back to doing the shows, but for now, I get a break. It was nice to walk around and not have to worry about manning a booth.

But until I get my white leathery gems in the incubator, I'm not going to worry about doing shows. It's a nice respite.

Speaking of incubators, I will go over what I use tomorrow, as well as a few other things. Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: