Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rambling about breeding

I've pretty much figured out that I am not as prepared this season as I was last year.

Last year, I had goals that I had set out and less worry about what I needed to do with what animals. I had a page out of what was going to be paired up with what down in my snake room, on the wall.

This year, I didn't get around to doing that.

Why, do you ask?

Well, I have to say I had other things that were more pressing. Life tends to give you lemons once in a while.

So, my snake pairings were not at the forefront of my mind.

Why does that really matter, Heather? You are putting males in with females and stuff.. Why are you complaining?

Well, my friends, I don't like being disorganized.

ESPECIALLY when baby snakes that are hets for things, or maybe not so much can be tossed around.

PLUS, with females that I don't have plans for but should makes me antsy and annoyed.

So I really need to buckle down and write things out.

But with things getting busy again over here, I have not much time to sit out and write out everyones breeding plans.

I'm trying to get a computer program to share with you guys as well as be more organized on the website, but it seems to take a while to find the right program and software.

Hopefully I can get that up and running sooner rather than later. That way, I can feel more confident in this season, cause right now, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off.

I'm sorry for the rambling, and lack of photos of breedings. I tend to miss the locks when I have the camera out, or I am cleaning and it doesn't cross my mind to break out the camera.

So this is a promise that I am getting into the real groove, trying to get my act together, and that I will have many more photos to share.

If you wanna see something, let me know! I do take your requests very seriously.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: